Perfect365's Halloween Pack is Spooky AF

Hi. My name is Wendy and I'm a zombie/reptile/murder victim, but only in my pretend Perfect365 app life.
Hi. My name is Wendy and I'm a zombie/reptile/murder victim, but only in my pretend Perfect365 app life.
When I got the press release in my email detailing the new Perfect365 "Ghoulish Halloween package," I was:
  • Kind of surprised to hear that Perfect365 was still a thing.
  • Even more surprised to hear that it was thriving with "more than 65 million users worldwide and loved by celebrities," including the infamousKardashian Klan.
Always up for adventure, especially when it comes to Halloween and all things spooky, I promptly rummaged through my phone for the app, which I'd previously used to give makeovers to world dictators in my downtime. #PutinOnTheGlitz #MaoVelous 
From there, I secured the $1.99 extension pack (WORTH IT) and then spent two hours of time I should have been catching up on emails to spook myself out. 

Reptilian Face

Pictured above... and here's some more just for fun: 
OH MY GOODNESS.
OH MY GOODNESS.

Dragoness

GLAM.
GLAM.
Considering getting yellow contacts and black lipstick. 
Considering getting yellow contacts and black lipstick. 

Zipperface

OK this one is definitely my favorite. I think it works on pretty much every single picture, so have fun with it...
Zombie babes.
Zombie babes.
Out from the waters. 
Out from the waters. 

Headache

So appropriately named, no? Even though the zipperface offers the most dramatic impact of the bunch, this one is probably the most disturbing. 
I was using other people's pictures to see how the app worked on various faces, and I just could not bring myself to use this one on my boyfriend's handsome mug. Seriously... we live in a disturbed world, folks.
Just relaxing by the pool.
Just relaxing by the pool.
Glamorous. 
OK so there you have it. Thoughts? Concerns? Are you scared? Are these as scary as the normal Perfect365 faces? And finally, does this have potential to be the lazy person's Halloween costume? Let's discuss. 
SHARE

Education

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment