One Simple Tip To Improve Your Style Effortlessly | Have Fun Stepping Up Your Style Game | 3 Reasons To Join Subscription Services

Ever gone shopping with a knowledgeable friend?
Have-Fun-Stepping-Up-Your-Style-tallDidn’t it make the experience better when your friend:
  • Introduced you to a cool new store you never would have found?
  • Saved you time and money by helping you find a great deal on exactly what you needed?
  • Made the experience fun by throwing in good company and even a cup of coffee or drink to top off the day?

Imagine if you could set up a system where you have a “friend” pre-approved and customized products delivered to you your door.
A person who save you time, money, and opens your mind to new products.
Well you don’t have to imagine it – these services already exist!
Men’s lifestyle subscription service websites offer these perks!
They expose you to NEW products you didn’t know are available. 
They add value saving you time and money.
They ensure you enjoy the experience of shopping.
Committed to improving your style game? Read on!

What subscription service do I recommend?
Birtchbox Man – I tested their service and was very impressed with the value of what I received.  The items were well curated based off my unique requirements, would have cost me double what I paid to buy separately, and I was able to try NEW products I wasn’t even aware were on the market (one of which is going with me on my next business trip!)
How Subscription Services Work
What’s cool and what fits?
These questions plague men who explore the online shopping world. How are men supposed to navigate the dizzying array of options?
To solve this problem, subscription-service companies began offering customized products, personal stylist services and hassle-free returns. And best of all – the opportunity to try multiple products without buying them all.
Let me explain the business model – these companies receive their products for free or for a small price from brands who want consumers to sample their products.
I recommend Birchbox Man for lifestyle and grooming products because they match the three criteria for choosing a quality subscription service.
What are the three criteria?

birchbox men boxReason #1 To Join A Subscription Service – Value For Your Time & Money

The stereotype that men loathe shopping has been busted and yet there are plenty of guys who would rather avoid the chore.
Even if you don’t hate the process – knowing what fits, is trending and appropriate for your lifestyle requires a lot of attention.
All these issues are easily fixed and offered as a complimentary  feature on a subscription service plan.
Every month – a box, available for a flat rate is delivered to your door step. The contents, featuring three to five pieces of diverse products (based on your skin, hair type) or clothing (based on your style) are usually valued at twice the price paid for the monthly subscription service.
These products are tested and approved by the team and customers are generally given detailed guides on how to use them.
Birchbox sent me a box for review. I was pleasantly surprised by a couple of the products. But then again, there’s the potential of receiving something you’re not going to use again.
  • BirchBox ProductsThe first thing that impressed me about the Birchbox package was that it only cost $20and it had two pairs of quality socks from Tretorn inside valued at $24. Already, with the first item, I’ve got value for the monthly subscription fee.
  • The Bayolea fragrance from London is a product I would never have found on my own.  I actually liked the smell, and am going to consider purchasing a larger bottle once my wife approves :)
  • The Clinique oil control mattifying moisturizer is included in my box because my Birchbox profile specifies that I have oily skin.  A great show of how customized these services can be.
  • The surprise in this box was the Shampoo, Shower and Shave by CW Beggs And Sons. I didn’t know you could combine those three products. This multi-use compaound did a great job preparing my face for a shave and worked well as a shampoo – it didn’t leave any residue on my hair. This 3-in-1 multi-tasker is gold for the traveling man – and I NEVER would have found it if not for the discover phase of this service!
  • After trying the The Ursa Major Face Tonic for a few days, I realized it wasn’t something that would fit into my routine.   Since it won’t be a  part of my regular grooming routine I’ll for the foreseeable future hold off on ordering more – but at least I tried out a new product.
The four grooming samples lasted for two weeks (sizable samples). To purchased the individual products would have cost me a lot more than the monthly subscription fee.
In fact – it would have cost me more to drive to the nearest shopping mall to pick up those products ( I own a gas guzzling pick-up truck and live 30 miles from the city)!
Subscription services are designed to save you time by sending you a customized box each month.
The cost of the box is easily justified by the total value of the products, hence saving you money.
And to top it off, you end up receiving and testing new products which would otherwise escape your attention.
Birchbox banner

Reason #2 To Join A Subscription Service – Customized Products In The Box

The personal profile you fill out in the subscription service addresses a few key concerns.
First – your lifestyle preferences. Followed by details such as skin, hair and body type.
Birchbox is one of many subscription services which work hard to provide personalized attention – combined with high quality products that suit your lifestyle.
Birchbox Man
So, how did they know I had oily skin? Because I customized my profile and entered my skin tone and hair type. The subscription service you choose should collect information when you register with them.
If they don’t allow you to customize the boxes – that’s a red flag. It means you are at the mercy of what the internal team decides is the best product for men at large.

Reason #3 To Join A Subscription Service – Stepping Up Your Style Should Be Fun

Every time you receive a box from a subscription service – you don’t know what to expect.
Who doesn’t like fun surprises?
If you’re spending money and consistently improving your style – you need to enjoy the process. When the UPS delivery man rings my doorbell, my kids get excited too.
Are you getting a box every single month? Receiving new products every month makes style fun.
Plus, a subscription service is a great gift idea. 
Since Birchbox started as a woman’s subscription service – this is an easy way to surprise your wife or mother without having to shop.
The Perfect Gift Banner Birchbox 1

Birchbox – A Subscription Service I Approve Of!

Birchbox is the brainchild of two friends who wanted to make it simple for customers to efficiently and easily learn about new products, try them out and purchase them online. The monthly deliveries of personalized samples are combined with original editorial guides and an exciting e-commerce shop.
Free-necktie-BB-Man
Birchbox Man launched in April 2012 to provide men tailored shipments of grooming and lifestyle products. For $20 a month, you receive four grooming samples and a full size product.
SHARE

Education

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment