4 Perfect Nail Colors for Fall

Now that fall's arrived, it's time to update your nail colors. Check out our cool girl picks.

Photo Credit

Fall is my favorite season, so I'm always excited to overhaul my life for cooler temperatures. Naturally, fall nail colors are my favorites - I love darker hues, neutrals, and jewel-toned maroons and purples. I've picked out someawesome fall 2015 nail colors, so keep reading to check them out!

Essie Nail Polish in Leggy Legend

Essie Nail Polish in Leggy Legend 
At first glance, you can probably recognize that this color is stunning. And I promise, it's even more gorgeous in person. It's the prettiest, most metallic color I've seen, and the shade is just perfect for fall. I love it! 
Essie's polishes are always some of my favorites, and this one is my favorite that I've seen in a while. You only need one coat for this to look perfect, which is also awesome! It's metallic, but it's almost a neutral because it isn't too sparkly. Love this!

OPI Nail Lacquer in O Suzi Mio

OPI nail lacquer in O Suzi Mio

I absolutely love this dark purple by OPI. It's totally classy and perfect for fall, and would be amazing in the winter, too. It's such a pretty color and dresses up any outfit without being too bright and obnoxious. 
As always, the formulation is perfect and applies so smoothly, just like all OPI polishes. Definitely try this if you need a nice color for a Thanksgiving party!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Commander in Chic

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Commander in Chic -
Neutral nail polishes are my favorite things in the world. They work with every outfit and they look so effortless and simple. Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Commander in Chic is such a beautiful neutral tone for fall. 
Shade aside, I'm obsessed with the formula of this line of polishes. You don't need a base coat or top coat, and they just apply so smooth. They literally need one coat to look perfect. Definitely try these!

Wet n Wild MegaLast Salon Nail Color in Under Your Spell

Wet n Wild MegaLast Salon Nail Color in Under Your Spell 
This polish is just over $2, for starters...which is the best. You can't beat that! Wet n Wild's MegaLast polishes are actually really good, which surprised me at first. I figured that for the price, they'd be streaky and weird, but they aren't. 
This color is very opaque and has a slight shimmer to it that helps the polish catch the light. It's a maroon-plum color, and it's perfect for any event during the fall or even the winter. I definitely suggest this if you're looking for a cheap fall polish!

What do you think?

Have you tried any of these nail colors? What color is your favorite? Would you like to see more posts like this? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
SHARE

Education

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment