4 Must-Have Products from E.L.F.


header elf cosmetics
Whenever I'm in Target, I see e.l.f, or Eyes Lips Face, products on the shelves. At first, the packaging and the shades made me think, "wow, these are probably expensive!" But no, e.l.f. is incredibly affordable, like under $5 affordable.
Because there are so many products, I've put together a list of my favorite e.l.f. makeup. Read on to learn my picks!

Studio Baked Bronzer

elf baked bronzer

I'm always trying out new bronzers, and this one has actually become a staple in my collection. It costs just $3, and adds a sunny glow to your face without looking over-the-top.
It blends beautifully, and the colors offered will suit all skin tones. The bronzers do have a shimmery quality to them, but if you're not using them for contouring, they're perfect!

Studio Mineral Lipstick

elf mineral lipstick

If you're looking for an all-around great drugstore lipstick, this is it. I've tried the Studio Moisturizing Lipstick from e.l.f. as well, and it's just not as good as this one. It doesn't cling to dry patches, and it applies smoothly.
The shade selection is awesome, too! They update their colors regularly, and for the price you can't help but try something fun and new-- like orange, maybe?

Studio Baked Eyeshadow

elf baked eye shadow

These baked eye shadows have been a staple in my makeup bag ever since I tried them last year. This one pictured above, called "Chocolate Dreams," is the perfect metallic crease color or liner-- just wet your brush first.
These eye shadows are highly pigmented and apply without being streaky or patchy. The color selection is slim, but the colors they offer are pretty and neutral, so they'll work with any makeup collection.

High-Definition Powder

elf HD powder
I saved the best for last. After trying Make-Up For Ever's translucent powder and being impressed with it, I tried this one as a drugstore comparison... and they're exactly the same!
They both apply flawlessly, there's no white cast in pictures (unless you overdo it, but that's true for all translucent powders), and they give your makeup a slight glow.
I use white translucent powders like this one for the under eye area and on places that tend to get more oily. Give this a try, it's incredible!

What do you think?

Have you tried any e.l.f. products? What's your favorite one? Would you like to see more must-haves posts for different brands? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
SHARE

Education

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment