3 Must-Have Beauty Products for Hot Weather


Hot weather can be an absolute nightmare for makeup-loving girls. You perfectly apply your makeup at the beginning of the day, but by 1 p.m. it's a melted mess.
However, with just a few key products, you can keep your summer makeup routine simple and sweat-proof. Read on to learn about three of my must-have products:

CoverGirl The Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara  

covergirl super sizer waterproof mascara

This isn't just a great mascara for hot weather, it's a great mascara that can be worn year-round. CoverGirl's newest mascara, The Super Sizer, is awesome. It holds the curl of your lashes and really separates and volumizes each lash. This is the best mascara CoverGirl has out right now, and that's not an exaggeration.
The waterproof formula is just as good as the original formula, which is amazing. It's hard to find a waterproof mascara that's the same as its regular version. Definitely give this a try if you need a go-to sweat-proof/waterproof mascara.

L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation

loreal infallible pro matte foundation

I know I've talked about this product before, but it's such an incredible foundation that I feel the need to mention it again. L'Oreal's Infallible Pro Matte foundation is my absolute holy grail foundation. In fact, it beats out all my high-end ones, including my trusty NARS Sheer Glow. (Bonus: it's 1/3 of the price!)
It's perfect for hot weather, and it seriously stays on all day, in all climates, and there's no need for touch-ups. Although my eye shadow might be a little ratchet by the end of the day, my foundation is flaw-free. I'm just going to say it: you need this in your life.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

tattoo liner by kat von d

I have tried a zillion eyeliners in my life trying to find the perfect one. I was hooked on LancĂ´me's Artliner for a while, then I moved on to Maybelline's Master Precise liquid eyeliner. Right now, Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner is my new favorite.
It literally stays on for DAYS, unless you use makeup remover to take it off. It doesn't smudge, and the brush is awesome. It's not a felt tip; instead it's a tiny brush that makes it so easy to create a wing. I could never do winged liner before, but with this it's so simple. Also, your wing won't smudge or sweat off, so it's perfect for summer.

What do you think?

Have you tried any of these products? What's your favorite summer makeup product? Would you like to see more posts like this? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
SHARE

Education

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment